You’re welcome to come along and try it. Yes, classes really are free!
They are suitable for both beginners and regulars. Sahaja Yoga meditation is easy to learn and everything is explained. Depending on locations, weekly classes may be 1 to 1.5 hours long, and may include practical sessions, recorded talks by Shri Mataji and guided meditations.
It is meditation-based, not exercise yoga. No special clothing is required, and chairs are provided. Contact your local class on the link below.
In Australia, find your nearest class location
Be notified of Australian workshops and events
Links to our other related websites
- More video, audio and silent meditations: freemeditation.com.au
- Meditation podcasts: meditationpodcasts.com
- About Shri Mataji, founder: shrimataji.org
- Our newsletter about SY meditation: sahajayoga.com.au/news
- Selection of meditation videos: sahajayogavideo.com
- Talks from Shri Mataji: sahajayoga.org.au